September 13, 2010

September 13th: Grilled steak and potatoes with buttered carrots

For the past seven months, I've been teaching three BodyFlow classes a week, plus an occasional sub. This fall I have just one class every other week. I sent an email to an instructor or two to let them know I am available for subbing, and I find myself this week teaching five classes, which is about the maximum my abs and legs can take. I know other instructors do more, but not this bod. Today was my fourth day in a row of teaching and I came home from the gym famished, which is the best way to arrive home when your husband is cooking for you.

Tonight, from September 2010's Chatelaine: Grilled steak and foil-wrapped potatoes (with rosemary from our garden!) with Buttered carrots. Yum all around. Easy to make too, or so I was told.

One of the ladies at the gym brought me cookies, so that was my dessert. Okay, I actually ate them in the car while driving home, so it was a pre-supper dessert. :) Then a lie-down with Liv with rain and thunder outside, very cosy. And now, bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment