April 30, 2013

April 28th: pumpkin curry soup

Greg upgraded to a new iPhone. I took over his old iPhone, upgrading from my out of date, slidey-keyboard style cell phone, whose slidey-keyboard keys stopped working 18 months ago. All of which to say is, I've been lazy about taking pictures with our camera and have instead been using my new-to-me-iPhone. That's my up front excuse about the bad picture below.

The recipe, though, is delish! I bought a can of pumpkin last week to make pumpkin muffins, and made this soup recipe to use up the rest of the pumpkin. It is chowdery-tasting, and I heaped in the sour cream at eating time, yum yum yum. From December 2010's Today's Parent: Pantry Pumpkin Soup. If anything, next time, I would add more veggies or some chicken, or both.




No comments:

Post a Comment